Here's something for you folks interested in looking at the 2005 CR-V SEs.
Some notes before we begin:
- All CR-Vs now have drive-by-wire throttle. No more cable.
- No boost in power...save that for the 2007 CR-V coming out in end of 2006!
- New RT4WD operates the same way but activates much faster. Much more pronounced in snow conditions where previous generation RT4WD tends to spin the wheels before activation. Combined with VSA, makes traction more tenacious! This activation is only operational going forward and not backwards. RT4WD is still operational going backwards but activates like the current model.
- 5 speed automatic available in LX, EX and SE (EX has 5 speed manual option). You can't control 4th and 5th gears manually. If you depress the overdrive switch, it will go down to 3rd gear and holds it there. SE gets the nice leather shift knob!
- EPA for automatics: LX is 23/29 mpg. EX and SE are 22/27 mpg.
- EPA for manual EX: 21/26 (why get the manual?! )
- Tire is 216/65/16 Bridgestone Dueler H/T. 16" wheel size standard in all models.
- Passenger seat has weight sensor to detect small objects. If for example a small child is sitting there, it will deactivate the front passenger air bag automatically. The center dash warning light will also be lit. Small items such as notebook computers deactivates the passenger air bags but will not cause the warning light to become lit.
- Front center flip down table tray is now attached to the driver's seat.
- Side curtain air bags with rollover sensor are now standard in all models.
- VSA standard in all models.
- Remote keyless entry standard in all models.
- Headlamp bulbs changed to 2 bulbs configuration (high and low beam - I'm guessing H1 for highbeam and 9006 for low).
- Dummy rear fog lamp lens (for countries that require rear fogs). This can be an interesting "mod".
- EX and SE has exterior temperature indicator
- EX and SE has steering wheel audio control and 6-disc in-dash changer. XM radio is an optional accesssory but the changer is integrated to control the XM option. XM unit bolts to the rear cargo side area. LX model gets standard single disc CD cassette with 4 speakers and no XM.
- Drawer under passenger seat is now GONE! In place are sensors for air bag deactivation.
- Subwoofer can still be fitted under passenger seat but CD-Changer option is no longer available. Again due to limited space due to air bag sensors.
- SE adds to the EX trim leather seating surfaces, leather steering wheel, heated front seats, heated side mirrors, boy colored side molding, handles and bumper, and finally, body colored spare-tire cover.
- SE only available in the following colors: Nighthawk Black Pearl (black leather), Pewter Pearl (as shown below with black leather), Sahara Sand Metallic (ivory leather), and Taffeta White (ivory leather).
- New colors: Redondo Red Pearl (replaced Chianti Red Pearl), Eternal Blue Pearl, Silver Moss Metallic (nice!!!), and Sahara Sand Metallic (replaced Mojave Mist).
- Pewter Pearl is a SE exclusive color.
- New clothe fabric materials for EX and LX models.
- Heated seats just for SE. Just one setting to activate/deactivate. Has auto shutoff feature.
2005 Honda CR-V
Improved exterior styling: redesigned lamps, front bumper, headlight, side still, and front grille
ABS, VSA and S-SRS standard on all trim levels
Standard five speed automatic transmission
16â€ wheel for all trim levels plus new EX alloy wheel design and LX steel wheel design
New Arch flare with one-piece mud guard
Larger seatback pockets and improved ivory interior color
New retractable grab rail
New integrated keyless remote entry
Steering wheel mounted audio controls and outside temperature gauge added to EX trim level
New Cam-driven Real Timeâ„¢ 4WD mechanism on all models (replaces hydraulic pump-type system)
New Special Edition trim level that includes heated leather seats and door mirrors, leather steering wheel and shift knob, body-colored bumpers, side molding, door handles and hard spare tire cover
Three new colors exterior â€“ Silver Moss, Redondo Red Pearl, Sahara Sand
Exclusive SE trim exterior color â€“ Pewter Pearl
Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Google [Bot] et 3 invités